Eco Pad Tips
HOW TO WASH EcoPad
Wash and dry completely before first use.
- Rinse under cold water to remove any discharge.
- Lather using a gentle laundry soap or any natural laundry detergent.
- Soak in cold water for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight. Up to 48 hours if required, changing water daily.
- Hand wash or machine wash. Focus lathering and washing on charcoal bamboo fleece side when hand washing.
- Dry inside or outside, under the sun where possible.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY NOT RECOMMENDED
DO NOT USE FABRIC SOFTENER
Note: Cloth pads must be dried completely before storing away. Drying time is generally 24 -48 hours, longer during winter months.
HOW TO USE EcoPad
- PlaceEcoPad over the inside of your underwear, pattern facing down.
- Fold the wings over the gusset of your underwear and fasten using the snaps.
Note: The bamboo fleece side sits against your skin, not the pattern side.
It is recommended that you change your pad every 3-4 hours. More or less often depending on the amount of flow you're experiencing.
HOW TO FOLD EcoPad
Regular & Overnight
Note: All sizes for storage at home can lay open and flat in a drawer.
Folding is only necessary when you're carrying EcoPads for use out of the home.
Overnight pads being the largest size, are often used at home/ during bedtime.
Simply lay open and flat for storage.