Eco Swim & Menstrual Cup Pack
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Like this style? Add it to your Mix and Match Cycle Saver Bundle and Save!
The ultimate summer pack for swimming with your period.
If you want the extra protection and backup of a menstrual cup, choose an Eco Cup that suits your flow perfectly.
This handy pack also includes a wet bag to keep your used knickers in if you can't wash them out straight away, and a menstrual cup steriliser for keeping your cup sterile after use.
Pack valued at $97.60 (with the eco swim bikini) or $104.60 (with the high waist bikini)
Discounted bundle price $85 (regular bikini) or $89 (high waist bikini)
XS is super small and great for young users
S is our regular size that suits most users
L is for women with very heavy flows who have also given birth vaginally more than twice.
We will give you an xs cup for youth bikini orders and a size S cup for women's sizing. Please add a note on the cart page if you would like a size L cup or otherwise.
Eco Swim Bikinis
The swim bikini bottom you’ve all been waiting for.
With invisible seamless protective layers inside to absorb your period while swimming.
- Absorbs up to 20 ml - no need for disposable period and incontinence products, you can safely wear these without tampons or a menstrual cup.
- Made from pre-consumer recycled nylon - saved from going to landfill.
- No visible seam lines that show internal gusset layers (no one will know you’re on your period).
- absorbs your period, not the water you’re swimming in. Absorbs light to moderate bleeding, spotting and light bladder leaks.
- Available in youth sizes 8 to 16 and ladies size 6 to 16.
- High waist bikini style also available in larger sizes.
- UV50+ rated sun protection.
Bottom only - top not included.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $8.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-10 business days generally, within Australia.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $29 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $29 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $14.90.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to return something.