Eco Cup, Steriliser & Wet Bag Bundle
This bundle includes an Eco Cup menstrual cup, a wet bag and microwaveable menstrual cup steriliser.
- Use the wet bag to store and carry your cup and steriliser - great for travelling.
- Microwaveable, foldable steriliser makes cleaning a breeze and doubles as a carry case and folds down while not in use, so can be easily taken with you while travelling.
About the Eco Cup
Our cups come in a choice of XS, S, and L. XS and Small is generally recommended for younger women who’ve never given birth, whilst Large have a slightly larger capacity and diameter. See notes below about choosing a size.
- Up to 12 hours protection between emptying (but we recommend emptying and checking more often to get to know your flow and needs).
Ridges and Easy Grip Ball end for ease of removal.
Air holes at the top for air circulation, so anaerobic bacteria can't reproduce.
Soft but springy - which means you won't feel it when you're wearing it, but being springy, it will easily open and thus avoid leaks.
100% Medical Grade Silicone - completely safe to use.
No need to trim the stem, which can leave a rough uncomfortable edging, and with a short stem, you don't risk having an uncomfortable stem protuding outside your vagina.
Which size to choose?
- Available in size X-Small, Small & Large, with ball grip end, which helps to grasp for ease of removal;
- Choose size XS for youth and teens with light flows
- Choose size S for youth, teens and women with 'average' flows; or
- Choose size L for heavy flows and if you have experienced natural childbirth.
It's best to wash your cup with warm water and a gentle soap first, rinse well and then place your Eco Period Menstrual Cup in the Steriliser. Fill the steriliser half full with water. Place the lid on the cup but DO NOT seal down - steam needs to be able to escape the steriliser. Microwave your Eco Cup for 2 -3 minutes.
Please note: The water must boil for the Eco Cup to be sanitised.
Take care when removing the steriliser from your microwave. We suggest leaving the Steriliser and Menstrual Cup in your microwave for 30 minutes to cool down.
Designed to hold your Eco Cup and Steriliser, so that you can carry them around discreetly and hygienically. The bag is waterproof and breathable and washable (cold water please). Handy for girls to store their Eco Cup in their school bags.
Material: PUL. 18*14cm - single zipper.