Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
Choose from a Small, Medium or Large egg or a set of three to work your way up from Large egg to small.
- The Medium egg is best for beginners, it is large enough to hold onto and lighter weight.
- Choose a Large egg if you need something bigger to work with, you may need to use it in a reclined position, as it is a bit heavier.
- The Small egg is recommended for women with pelvic tension or advanced users.
About Jade Crystal
Jade is the best material for a yoni egg intended for regular wear and practice, it is also the suggested stone of choice for beginners for a number of reasons:
- Physically, jade is a very hard and nonporous stone that will last a lifetime with proper care. It is smooth, easy to clean and very hard to break or crack. It also has a high thermal conductivity, therefore your body will not need to use as much energy to keep “heating” the yoni egg.
- Jade is the kindest grounding stone in the universe, said to protect and encourage peaceful energy in the heart and throughout the body.
- Product of South Africa (southern Jade) and South Australia (Jade).
Caring for your yoni egg
- Wash with a gentle soap after each use, including the string. Leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your jade egg by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
Jade is the only stone that is recommended for prolonged wear during the day and throughout the night, because the energy of the other crystals is more intense, they are intended to be used for one or two hours at a time, ideally during meditative activities.
Using your yoni egg
When you feel ready, insert your Yoni Egg into your vagina large end first (string side down).
Isolate and contract the anterior muscles of the vagina, which will keep your Yoni Egg in.
Gently squeeze your Yoni Egg in the middle section of the vaginal canal until you feel you have a grip on it. Practice moving your egg up and down the length of the canal and keep your egg from popping out until you’re ready.
When out of breath, exhale and relax PC (pubococcygeus) muscle completely while keeping egg in.
On inhale, repeat step 5.
- Repeat 10 times, at least 2-3 times per week.
When finished, relax and push your egg out.
You can also try sleeping with your egg in, it will gently exercise the walls of your vulva whilst you sleep.
- Yoni Egg drilled with string for easy removal
- pouch for safekeeping
- Small size: 30mm x 20mm
- Medium size: 40mm x 25mm
- Large size: 45mm x 30mm
Important – Do not practice with a Yoni Egg if you are pregnant or right after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start.
The egg will also likely come out when you go to the toilet so remember to remove first, so you don't lose it!