Ultimate Sustainable Period Starter Pack (with Eco Cup menstrual cup)
60 day risk free trial for new customers
This pack allows you to get started on your zero waste period journey. If you use a cup and / or wash out your panties daily, it could see you through your whole cycle, because you also have pads for use whilst your underwear is in the wash and you can wear your Eco Cup menstrual cup day and night, for up to 12 hours between changes. Underwear and pads can be worn alone with no backup, or as a backup to your Eco Cup menstrual cup.
Having a range of sustainable, reusable sanitary product options gives you the option of trying out what works best for you, before you invest more in a particular product.
- 3 x Pairs Period Underwear (style supplied subject to availability in your size at the time - you may request styles and we will try to cater).
- 1 x Eco Period menstrual cup. *add a note at cart page if you wish a specific size be sent.
- 1 x 20 cm panty liner and 1 x X-Large 33 cm cloth pad for heavy flows and overnight use.
- 1 x wet bag (14 x 18 cm).
- 1 x 30 x 20 cm wash bag.
Eco Cup menstrual cup
Made from 100% Medical Grade Silicone, available in size XS to L, add a note to your cart for the size you would like, otherwise we will give you size Small for women and XS for youth by default).
Eco Cup can be worn for up to 12 hours between changes (although this depends on the volume of your flow and we recommend checking it more often and tracking your fluid volume).
Eco Period underwear
Signature designed Luxe Lace, Bamboo and Orgaknix underwear, with organic cotton base for supreme comfort, breathability and performance.
Eco Period underwear comprises EcoTech 4 Layer technology that offers full gusset protection for heavy flows/ leaks and overnights (30-60 ml). The extensive gusset protects you to the back waist seam.
100% Vegan - no wool or animal products or animal testing.
Eco Period Australia's underwear has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification. Which means our undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
Each pack includes one Luxe Lace and one pair of Orgaknix super for overnights and one pair of bamboo beige or Orgaknix bikini.
Eco Wet bag
Our Eco wet bag is 18 x 14 cm and designed to carry 2-3 folded up liners or a single pair of underwear- for wet or dry use. So much nicer than a plastic bag and lasts for years.
Eco Pads and Panty Liners
Charcoal bamboo Eco Pads are soft, antibacterial and breathable. Easy to wash and use them confidently as an alternative to disposable pads. They hold more fluid, are more comfortable and save you money and masses of landfill over your lifetime.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $6.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-5 business days generally, within Australia. Some delays can be expected at times due to covid related impacts.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $24.90 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $24.90 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $17.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to return something.