Orgaknix Heavy Bikini - Heavy / overnight absorbency
The Orgaknix Heavy Bikini comprises EcoTech 4 Layer technology that offers full gusset protection for heavy flows/ leaks and overnights (30-40 ml). Made of certified organic cotton base, the purest fabric option for underwear.
With EcoTech 4 layer technology, to keep you dry and leak free all day* or all night long for heavy flows from 30 to 40 ml. The new improved extensive gusset protects you high up past your pubic area and all the way to the back waist seam, so it is suitable for your heavy flow nights and days.
Crafted from ultra soft body hugging organic cotton, the Orgaknix Bikini brief will quickly become your next everyday monthly essential.
Eco Period Australia's Orgaknix series has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification. Which means our undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
Note: *tested to absorb up to 40 ml+ throughout the extended gusset, day time wear without distribution through the gusset will reduce the capacity. ** Not suitable for full bladder release/ heavy incontinence.
- Built for Comfort, with a comfort top, organic cotton jersey waistband, flat seams and good coverage around the bottom and hips.
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 40 ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton & all materials tested according to OEKO-TEX guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & odour proof with maximum breathability.
- Full gusset protection - from above the pubic bone at the front right to the back waist seam (if you would like full protection all the way to the front waist seam, check out the Orgaknix Super Bikini).
- Standard bikini leg line, and mid waistline.
- Black lining to disguise your period.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. Everyone is different. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.
- Try them on over your regular clean underwear before use to check the fit. Then give them a wash before wearing. Washing first primes them and improves the absorption performance.
- Fits True to size - sizes 6 through to size 24.