Ultimate Cycle Saver Bundle - 10 pack + Gift
Moderate to Heavy
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Like this style? Add it to your Mix and Match Cycle Saver Bundle and Save!
10 Pairs of Period Proof underwear + Free Gifts
What you get:
Our ultimate cycle saver bundle is designed to see you through your cycle - zero waste style. Each ready made bundle includes a mix of Orgaknix series and Luxe Lace underwear in a range of absorbencies. Each pack includes a free Eco Pad and a Wash bag, so you can safely wash your delicates in the washing machine.
Bundles currently include:
- 2 x Orgaknix high waist or Boyleg (sz 6-8) - Black and beige (Super and moderate absorbency)
- 2 x Lace - Orgaknix and Luxe (Moderate absorbency)
- 2 x Orgaknix Bikini - Black (heavy and moderate absorbency)
- 2 x Orgaknix Bikini - Beige (super and Moderate absorbency).
- 2 x chosen at random or message for your preference.
- Wash Bag
- Eco Pad
SAVE 25% buying in this bundle and take an extra 10% off with code 'ECOGAL' - enter at Checkout to get your underwear for only $20.60 per pair.
Quick Delivery and Free Postage! - Orders dispatched daily (excluding weekends), postage via Australia post or local courier from warehouse in Queensland, Australia.
Want a different mix? Go and build your own bundle with the styles of your choice here.
About Eco Period underwear
Eco Period Australia's Orgaknix series are made of GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and all materials within the layers of the underwear have been accredited in accordance with OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 to ensure the highest level of safety and health.
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 25ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton & all materials tested according to OEKO-TEX guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & Odour proof - Breathable and natural fabrics.
- Full gusset protection - right to the back waist seam.
- Standard bikini leg line, and low to mid waistline.
- Black lining to disguise your period.
- Invisible gusset seams - no one will know you're wearing period undies.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. Everyone is different. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.
- Try them on over your regular clean underwear before use to check the fit. Then give them a wash before wearing. Washing first primes them and improves the absorption performance.
- Fits True to size - select your usual underwear size.
Orgaknix Bikini - Mod- for moderate flows, will absorb 20-25 ml, with a full gusset from the back waist seam to above the pubic bone. Soft organic cotton base underwear with an absorbent and leakproof gusset comprised of EcoTech 4 Layer Technology. Sizes 6-18 and youth 10-16.
Orgaknix Super Bikini - Black -Heavy overnight absorbency with our signature EcoTech Super 4 Layer Technology.absorbent technology, in a classic bikini cut. Designed for comfort, with a wide organic cotton waist band that sits flat and won't dig in. For flows of 30 - 60ml throughout the gusset that extends from midway at the front to the back waist seam.
Orgaknix Bikini - Beige - Moderate absorbency - jasmine beige - great for under lighter clothing and a nice change from black. Black lining where you need it most in the mid section of the underwear up to above the pubic area. Moderate absorbency 15-20 ml with EcoTech Super 4 Layer Technology. Comfort cut with good butt coverage and slightly higher rise with wide comfortable organic cotton waistband.
Luxe Lace Briefs - for moderate flows, tummy sleepers and overnights, with full protective gusset from the front to the back waist seams. Made of nylon outer fabric, flexible and comfortable soft lace waist band, with 4 layer protection to absorb 20-30 ml of fluid or 4 tampons. Suitable for mod-heavy days, overnights, with invisible gusset seams for active wear and whenever you need protection and backup; Sizes - women's 10-22.
Free postage throughout Australia - via courier or Australia Post. Choose Express post for Australia Post express delivery.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $8.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-10 business days generally, within Australia.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $29 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $29 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $14.90.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to return something.