Green Jade & Rose Quartz Face Roller & Guasha Stone Massager Set
60 day risk free trial for new customers
FACE ROLLER AND GUASHA SKINCARE TOOLS
This face roller massager is soft and gentle. Its deep crystal opens the pores and increases circulation as it warms to your skin’s energy. Our rose quartz face roller is hard and cooling, perfect for inflammation and puffiness. And our southern jade face rollers balance dry and damp, soothing blemished skin.
♥ Jade roller & Gua Sha Stone Skin Care Tools help improve blood circulation, which decrease puffiness and wrinkles, to firm your skin & relax muscles. These tools are supportive for relaxing, cooling and restoring mood.
♥ Heart shaped Gua Sha tool is specially designed for facial use, assisting in breaking down dead skin, and firming sagging skin and smoothing wrinkles, dark circles and eye puffiness.
♥ Noiseless Design Roller - Extra-Durable with Zinc Polished Handle - Carefully Inspected to ensure a smooth finish free from scratches and dents.
♥ To Use - Wash your face, apply your serum/moisturiser/facial oil routine and roll over your face gently with the cooled roller. You will notice it warms as you use it. Next, use your gua sha to massage around the jaw line and over your brow (in accordance with the instructions included with your set).
Each set is boxed and includes instructions for use, making it the ideal gift for family, friends and loved ones.
"Gua sha tools can be helpful in reducing inflammation and puffiness by compression facial massage," says Stefani Kappel, MD, a board-certified dermatologist based in California. "It can also help with the microcirculation of lymphatic drainage in the cosmetic subunits of the face. This is especially true for the under eye area in the morning to reduce puffiness as interstitial fluid can accumulate in these areas overnight when laying flat."
USE THIS DAILY SKIN CARE ROUTINE
Then use your jade roller set to gently work products into your skin, while at the same time delivering a boost of natural jade ions like Silicone and Oxygen.
✤Guasha Face Massage
Finish your beauty routine with the Gua Sha Facial Tool to relax the skin and boost healthy blood flow.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $6.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-5 business days generally, within Australia. Some delays can be expected at times due to covid related impacts.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $24.90 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $24.90 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $17.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return something.