Love Stone Yoni Egg Set of 3 - Rose Quartz
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Love Stone Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
Yoni eggs are becoming more widely used in Western societies as many people believe yoni eggs;
- Bring about calm and increase spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness
- Balance emotions
- Remove trauma stored in the womb
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles and tightens and tone vaginal walls
- Increase sensitivity and enhance sexual pleasure
- Reduce sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder
- Reduce PMS symptoms such as cramping and abdominal pain during the menstruation
This set of three eggs includes a Small, Medium and Large egg. Work your way up from the large egg to the small. The small is for advanced users and over time you will be able to work towards gripping the smaller egg as your pelvic muscles strengthen.
About Rose Quartz Crystal
Rose Quartz is the original "Love Stone" - stone of unconditional love, romance, forgiveness, compassion and femininity. It’s an amplifying quartz gemstone that can help to bring emotions to the surface to heal and help you re-connect with your heart. It is the Love Stone of past, present, and future.
Rose quartz can help you to recognize your self worth, and experience joy, warmth, peace, and emotional healing. It helps to dissolve old wounds and traumas (including sexual) and release early imprinting that might have made you feel unable to love yourself and unable to love others in turn.
Please note that the colour of rose quartz can fade under direct sunlight, so consider energetically cleansing your rose quartz egg using the moonlight, or white sage.
Caring for your yoni egg
Wash with a gentle soap after each use, including the string. Leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your yoni egg by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
Using your yoni egg
When you feel ready, insert your Yoni Egg into your vagina large end first (string side down).
Isolate and contract the anterior muscles of the vaginal orifice which will keep your Yoni Egg in.
Gently squeeze your Yoni Egg in the middle section of the vaginal canal until you feel you have a grip on it. Practice moving your egg up and down the length of the canal and keep your egg from popping out until you’re ready.
When out of breath, exhale and relax PC (pubococcygeus) muscle completely while keeping egg in.
On inhale, repeat step 5.
When finished, relax and push your egg out.
- Yoni Egg drilled with string for easy removal
- pouch for safekeeping
- Small size: 30mm x 20mm
Medium size: 40mm x 25mm
Large size: 45mm x 30mm
Important – Do not practice with a Yoni Egg if you are pregnant or right after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start.
The egg will also likely come out when you go to the toilet so remember to remove first, so you don't lose it!
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $6.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-5 business days generally, within Australia. Some delays can be expected at times due to covid related impacts.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $24.90 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $24.90 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $17.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return something.