Boyshort Rose print (Heavy/ Overnight)
The Boyshort is designed for active use and for overnight extra protection. Holding heavy flows up to 40 ml. The protective layers extend from the front to the back waist seams, with an extra wide gusset to absorb more where you need it most.
The fabrics used in Eco Period Australia's underwear has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guidelines, ensuring no harmful substances or residues within our fabrics. Main body fabric comprised of nylon/elastane.
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 40 ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- No Tox fabrication - materials approved according to OEKO-TEX
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & odour proof with maximum breathability.
- Full gusset protection - from the front to the back waist seams.
- Boyshort leg line, mid to high waist (below the navel) - perfect sleep brief or heavy flow day brief.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.