Love Stone Yoni Eggs - Singles
Love Stone Yoni eggs, also referred to as jade eggs or love eggs, are carved and polished egg-shaped semi-precious stones that are inserted into the vagina to improve pelvic floor strength through activating the pelvic floor muscles.
Love Stone Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
Love Stone Yoni eggs are made of genuine natural gemstone crystals, which have been shown to;
- Bring about calm and increase spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness
- Balance emotions
- Remove trauma stored in the womb
- Massage the reflexology points in the vaginal wall
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Strengthen pelvic floor muscles and tightens and tone vaginal walls
- Increase sensitivity and enhance sexual pleasure
- Reduce sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder
- Reduce PMS symptoms such as cramping and abdominal pain during menstruation
The use of yoni eggs originated in ancient China, where Empresses and concubines of the Emperor secretly used yoni eggs to awaken female sensuality and maintain vitality.
Discrete and private exterior packaging
Plastic free packaging. If we need to use bubble-wrap for any packaging it is recycled from local businesses or our suppliers.
All prices in AUD.
Choosing the Size of your Love Stone
Choose from a Small, Medium or Large egg or a set of three to work your way up from Large egg to small.
- The Medium egg is best for beginners, it is large enough to hold onto and lighter weight.
- Choose a Large egg if you have given birth before and require pelvic floor training.
- The Small egg is recommended for women with pelvic tension or advanced users.
- Small size: 30mm x 20mm
- Medium size: 40mm x 25mm
- Large size: 45mm x 30mm
- Yoni Egg drilled with string for easy removal
- pouch for safekeeping
Important – Do not practice with a Love Stone if you are pregnant or right after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start.
The egg will also likely come out when you go to the toilet so remember to remove first, so you don't lose it!
Consult a qualified healthcare practitioner to see if using a yoni egg may be suitable for you.
Do not use a yoni egg without clearance from qualified medical practitioner if you; are pregnant, use an IUD, are suffering from an infection or STI, have a hyperactive pelvic floor, have pelvic organ prolapse, have had vaginal or pelvic organ surgery in the last 3 months, experience pain during intercourse, suffer from vaginismus or other gynaecological medical conditions.
Ensure your yoni egg is thoroughly cleaned before and after every use.
Store your yoni egg in the pouch provided and keep it out of reach of young children as they may be a choking hazard.
Please note: some colour imperfections may be visible on the surface of your yoni egg due to natural variations in the stone. Natural imperfections and variations do not indicate the yoni egg is defective.
Caring for your Love Stone Yoni egg
Wash with a gentle soap after each use, including the string. Leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your jade egg by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
Using your Love Stone yoni egg
- When you feel ready, insert your Love Stone into your vagina large end first (string side down).
- Isolate and contract the anterior muscles of the vagina, which will keep your Love Stone in.
- Gently squeeze your Love Stone in the middle section of the vaginal canal until you feel you have a grip on it. Practice moving your egg up and down the length of the canal and keep your egg from popping out until you’re ready.
- When out of breath, exhale and relax PC (pubococcygeus) muscle completely while keeping egg in.
- On inhale, repeat step 5.
- Repeat 10 times, at least 2-3 times per week.
- When finished, relax and push your egg out.
- You can also try sleeping with your egg in, it will gently exercise the walls of your vulva whilst you sleep.