Youth Orgaknix Super - Bikini
Your Comfy Bikini Cut for heavy days and overnights
The Youth Orgaknix Super Bikini comprises EcoTech 4 Layer technology that is perfect for your moderate days and overnights. These fabulously comfortable bikini cut briefs can absorb up to 40ml and keep you dry and leak free at school all day or all night.
The extensive gusset protects you up to the back waist seam, so it is also suitable for overnights. Inner layers are invisible to the outside, so the seams are not visible through your clothing such as active wear, so no one will know you are wearing period underwear!
Eco Period Australia's Orgaknix series has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification. Which means our undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
Note: *tested to absorb up to 40ml throughout the extended gusset, day time wear without distribution through the gusset will reduce the capacity. ** Not suitable for full bladder release/ heavy incontinence.
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 25ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton & all materials tested according to OEKO-TEX guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & Odour proof - Breathable and natural fabrics.
- Full gusset protection - right to the back waist seam.
- Standard bikini leg line, and low to mid waistline.
- Black lining to disguise your period.
- Invisible gusset seams - no one will know you're wearing period undies.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. Everyone is different. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.
- Try them on over your regular clean underwear before use to check the fit. Then give them a wash before wearing. Washing first primes them and improves the absorption performance.
- Fits True to size - Youth/ girls sizes 10-16. Check out our First Period Pack for a bundle of 4 pairs and some other handy and comforting products.