Orgaknix Youth Super Blush Bikini
Your Blush/Nude bikini cut / heavy flow brief
The Youth Orgaknix Super Blush bikini features the same EcoTech Super 4 Layer technology as the Youth Orgaknix Super Boyleg brief, but comes in a classic everyday bikini cut and a light shade of blush/ nude pink to wear under your lighter coloured clothes. But who wants boring beige huh? We thought we'd bring you Blush...
With EcoTech Super 4 layer technology, to keep you dry and leak free all day* or all night long for heavy flows up to 60ml! The extensive gusset protects you to the back waist seam, so it is perfect for overnights and heavy days and can be worn without a backup method.*
Crafted from ultra soft body hugging organic cotton, the Orgaknix Super Blush Bikini brief will quickly become your next everyday monthly essential. Designed for comfort, with a wide wasitband that won't dig in and ample coverage across the bottom.
Eco Period Australia's Orgaknix series has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification. Which means our undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
Note: *tested to absorb up to 60ml throughout the extended gusset, day time wear without distribution through the gusset will reduce the capacity. ** Not suitable for full bladder release/ heavy incontinence.
- EcoTech Super 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 60 ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton & all materials tested according to OEKO-TEX guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & odour proof with maximum breathability.
- Full gusset protection - right to the back waist seam.
- Standard bikini leg line, midrise waistline, comfort top wide waist band, full rear coverage.
- Light in colour to wear with your whites and lights and for a cooler alternative.
- Black lining to disguise your period - but doesn’t show up under your clothes, while keeping your flow discrete.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.