Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
Linked to the Heart Chakra, Indian Jade removes emotional blockages. In alternative therapy, the gem is used to soothe emotional wounds and helps with depression and anxiety. The Indian Jade yoni egg is perfect for those who wish to get over heartbreak and open themselves to love.
In homeopathy, the energy of Indian Jade is considered particularly effective with fertility and urinary issues as it helps sustain the body’s natural healing cycle. When used regularly, it supposedly helps reproductive health and the elasticity of the pelvic muscles.
Those looking for a partner later in life will also benefit from the properties of Indian Jade. The stone attracts love and devotion.
Yoni eggs are becoming more widely used in Western societies as many people believe yoni eggs;
- Bring about calm and increase spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awareness
- Balance emotions
- Remove trauma stored in the womb
- Massages the reflexology points in the vaginal wall
- Increase vaginal lubrication
- Strengthens pelvic floor muscles and tightens and tone vaginal walls
- Increase sensitivity and enhance sexual pleasure
- Reduce sagging of the uterus, rectum and bladder
- Reduce PMS symptoms such as cramping and abdominal pain during the menstruation
The set of three eggs and a wand includes a Small, Medium and Large egg and massage wand all made of Indian Jade. Work your way up from the large egg to the small. The small is for advanced users and over time you will be able to work towards gripping the smaller egg as your pelvic muscles strengthen.
Set of 4
3 Yoni Eggs drilled with string for easy removal
1 Indian Jade massage wand
Box and pouch for safekeeping
Yoni egg Dimensions
- Small size: 30mm x 20mm
- Medium size: 40mm x 25mm
- Large size: 45mm x 30mm
Caring for your yoni egg
- Wash with a gentle soap after each use, including the string. Leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
- With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your love stone by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
- Discrete and private exterior packaging
- Plastic free packaging. If we need to use bubble-wrap for any packaging it is recycled from local businesses or our suppliers.
- Worldwide shipping.
- All prices in AUD.
Important –Not recommended for use if you are pregnant or within the recovery phase after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start.