How to Purchase Eco Period Underwear and Reusable Cloth Eco Pads under NDIS
We are proud to say that our products are NDIS-approved, meaning that Australian citizens, residents and permanent visa holders with a disability may be eligible for financial assistance on your Eco Period sanitary and incontinence products through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- Are under 65 when you make your application.
- Are an Australian Citizen or resident or permanent visa holder.
- And meet the disability or early intervention requirements.
How do you claim your Eco Period items on NDIS?If you are NDIS Plan managed or self managed, you can claim back your Eco Period products post-purchase, through the NDIS. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- We recommend that you check with your plan manager at NDIS before placing an order, as the NDIS may not reimburse some plan-managed clients.
- Once you have the all-clear, then go ahead and buy your Eco Period products, remembering to save your order details.
- Forward your Eco Period paid tax invoice to your plan manager or directly to NDIS for reimbursement under your NDIS plan.
- Wait for the money to come back to your account!
If you require a preliminary quote/ tax invoice prior to order placement, to provide to your case manager, please contact us at email@example.com and we can arrange to send a pre quote and provide payment details for direct bank deposit. Once funds have cleared, goods will be sent and a final tax invoice will be provided with your order.
We look forward to helping you get the products you need to make your everyday that little bit better!