Eco Pad Cycle Starter Pack
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Designed to get you started towards your zero waste period journey, with 3 overnight Super size pads, 3 Regular day pads, 3 panty liners and wet bag, as a good starter pack. You may wish to add additional pads to this pack.
Suitable for light to heavy flows throughout your period.
Bamboo charcoal EcoPads comprise four fabric layers that are leakproof, highly absorbent and moisture wicking. The absorb up to 100ml, keeping you feeling dry, while absorbing your period.
SAVE more than 35% buying in this bundle
Our pads are easily washable (just rinse in cold water, then pop in your regular wash), reusable and a great alternative to single use disposable sanitary products.
Soft and comfortable against the skin, with charcoal bamboo fleece topper against the skin for maximum "Dry Touch" comfort that is 75% charcoal bamboo and 25% polyester, for superior wicking functionality.
- Charcoal bamboo has antimicrobial properties.
- All pads feature a charcoal bamboo fleece topper and waterproof coated outer leakproof layer at the bottom layer.
- Super and Regular pads are made with two terry cotton layers inner absorbent layers. Providing absorbency from 30 - 100 ml.
Panty liners are made of one terry cotton inner absorbent layer, providing approx 20-30 ml absorbency.
Made with wings that fold around your underwear and snap underneath to stay in place.
Need more pads? Why not try our Eco Pad Cycle Set, with 15 pads and two wet bags.
Simply rinse with cold water before first use and after use, pop in the washing machine (cold wash only) using a natural detergent (eg Castille soap). Please avoid using fabric softeners, fragrances or bleach and do not tumble dry or wash in hot water.
Top fleece layer: 75% charcoal bamboo, 25% polyester
Middle: terry cotton 1-2 layers
Bottom layer (against your underwear): PUL
All fabrics are safety tested by CTBV, with no heavy metals detected.
How to Wear:
For best results, change when you feel wetness or every 3-4 hours at your own discretion. Please follow directions carefully and wash in natural detergent before first use.
The timing of changes will depend on which day of your period you are on and what your flow volume is and when you start to feel the pads are wet and not wicking away moisture anymore.
If any irritation occurs, cease use until irritation clears and if you are concerned, seek medical advice if required.
Eco Period Australia accepts no liability for harm loss or damage. See our Terms of Service, FAQs and Disclaimers sections for more information.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $8.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-10 business days generally, within Australia.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $29 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $29 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $14.90.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return something.