Love Stone Yoni Egg Set of 3 - Nephrite Jade - GIA Certified
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
This set of three GIA Certified Nephrite Jade Love Stone Yoni eggs is designed to allow you to start your kegel practice with a large size and work your way to the small as your pelvic control increases.
Benefits of Nephrite Jade
Nephrite Jade is the best material for a yoni egg intended for regular wear and practice, it is also the suggested stone of choice for beginners for a number of reasons:
- Physically, jade is a very hard and nonporous stone that will last a lifetime with proper care. It is smooth, easy to clean and very hard to break or crack. It also has a high thermal conductivity, therefore your body will not need to use as much energy to keep “heating” the yoni egg.
- Nephrite Jade is the kindest grounding stone in the universe, said to protect and encourage peaceful energy in the heart and throughout the body.
- Nephrite Jade was the stone of choice in Ancient China - the origins of the Yoni egg.
- Yoni Egg drilled with string for easy removal
- Box and pouch for safekeeping
- Yoni Egg User Guide for Yoni Practice
- Small size: 30mm x 20mm
- Medium size: 40mm x 25mm
- Large size: 45mm x 30mm
Caring for your yoni egg
- Wash with a gentle soap before first use and after each use, including the string. Rinse thoroughly and leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your jade egg by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
Discrete and private exterior packaging
Plastic free packaging. If we need to use bubble-wrap for any packaging it is recycled from local businesses or our suppliers.
All prices in AUD.
Important – Do not practice with a Yoni Egg if you are pregnant or right after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start. Please choose carefully, because internal use products such as yoni eggs are not able to be returned.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $6.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-5 business days generally, within Australia. Some delays can be expected at times due to covid related impacts.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $24.90 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $24.90 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $17.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return something.