First Period Kit- Zero Waste Kit for First Periods
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Like this style? Add it to your Mix and Match Cycle Saver Bundle and Save!
First Period Kit- Zero Waste Kit for First and Youth Periods
Designed for first periods, whether you are getting ready or your period is already here and you want comfortable and reliable zero waste options to support her periods.
Young girls find period underwear so supportive and easy to use, so much more comfortable than disposable pads and easier to use than tampons, and they can wear a pair for the whole day at school.
Included in this pack is a little information book about Growing Up, which explains what a period is and what to expect and how to prepare. It is a nice way to start a little chat and open up the discussion about periods and let your girl know you are there to help her on this journey.
Every pack includes;
4 Pairs of Period Underwear with built-in 4 layer pad to absorb periods.
Choose from 3 different mixes. -Organic cotton (neutral colours black and beige) /Bright prints (poly cotton blend outer fabric in 4 different cute prints) / Mix of Bright prints and Organic cotton neutrals.
- 2 Cloth Pads (use these with regular underwear - they have press studs that clip around regular underwear),
- Plush bunny cover and hot water bottle.
- Wet Bag - to store used or clean pads and underwear,
- Information Booklet "Girl, You're Growing Up" and
- a Cycle Tracker calendar sheet.
GOTS Certified Organic cotton and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 tested - for healthy periods and no toxic chemicals or PFAS.
💓 Generally provide you with a mix of underwear styles, according to availability in your size. This includes a mix of styles and absorbencies, which may include those shown below. If you have any specific preferences, please request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or add a note on the cart page.
💓 Heavy/ overnight underwear can also be worn for moderate and light flows, it just provides extra protection if needed.
New cheerful prints!
Organic cotton styles
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $6.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-5 business days generally, within Australia. Some delays can be expected at times due to covid related impacts.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $24.90 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $24.90 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $17.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to return something.