EcoPads provide the ultimate in comfort and support, while offering a low-tox option for optimal feminine health. EcoPad reusable cloth menstrual pads are a sustainable choice that prevents thousands of single-use disposable pads and tampons entering landfill and waterways and the benefit and cost-savings over time.
Our EcoPads are available in a range of colours and attractive patterns, and are topped with various layers of cotton and a bamboo charcoal blend that provides 'Stay Dry' technology that keeps you feeling dry, no matter what your flow.
Fabrics are manufactured to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 to ensure the exclusion of harmful chemicals, meaning they are safe for your delicate skin and kind to the environment. Backed with our signature designer printed PUL which is water-resistant, breathable and washable.
Light weight and incredibly comfy, our reusable cloth pads can be used for a range of purposes, such as your period menstrual cycle, comfort liner, incontinence, perspiration, post-partum bleeding or maternity, with 3 handy sizes to cater for all needs, flows and sizes.
- You will be amazed at just how easy EcoPads are to wash and how much more comfortable they are to wear!
- Soft Charcoal Bamboo sits against the skin, which is antibacterial and super absorbent, holding up to 120 mls!* They are a "Dry Touch" fabric that is 75% bamboo 25% polyester and have a superior 'wicking' quality.
- Our leakproof modern cloth EcoPads are available as single pads or you can get a handy bundle in various sizes, with a free wet bag, while saving up to 40%.
- Check out the Cycle Starter EcoPad Pack - which includes a mix of 3 of each of our Small EcoPad liners, Regular sized EcoPads and Overnight EcoPads (and a wet bag), equipping you for overnights, heavy and lighter days to start you off in transitioning to a zero waste period.
To fit cloth sanitary pads, place in underpants with printed fabric side down and black organic cotton side up. Wrap wings around underwear and snap studs closed on one of the two settings.
- Eco Liner: Light flow pad - length 20 cm - absorbency 20-30 ml
- Eco Pad Regular: Medium flow pad - length - 25 cm - absorbency 50-90 ml
- Eco Pad Overnight/ Large: Heavy flow pad - length 33 cm - absorbency 80-100 ml