Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
This set of three GIA Certified Nephrite Jade Love Stone Yoni eggs is designed to allow you to start your kegel practice with a large size and work your way to the small as your pelvic control increases.
Benefits of Nephrite Jade
Nephrite Jade is the best material for a yoni egg intended for regular wear and practice, it is also the suggested stone of choice for beginners for a number of reasons:
- Physically, jade is a very hard and nonporous stone that will last a lifetime with proper care. It is smooth, easy to clean and very hard to break or crack. It also has a high thermal conductivity, therefore your body will not need to use as much energy to keep “heating” the yoni egg.
- Nephrite Jade is the kindest grounding stone in the universe, said to protect and encourage peaceful energy in the heart and throughout the body.
- Nephrite Jade was the stone of choice in Ancient China - the origins of the Yoni egg.
- Many use Nephrite Jade as a protective stone that transmutes negative energies into positive. Nephrite Jade can instill a sense of calm and well-being, and can help to increase one’s enjoyment of life. Nephrite Jade promotes confidence and calms the nervous system.
For a LIMITED TIME ONLY - receive a FREE set of YONI DETOX PEARLS with every Yoni egg set.
- Yoni Egg drilled with string for easy removal
- Box and pouch for safekeeping
- Yoni Egg User Guide for Yoni Practice
- Small size: 30mm x 20mm
- Medium size: 40mm x 25mm
- Large size: 45mm x 30mm
Caring for your yoni egg
- Wash with a gentle soap after each use, including the string. Leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your jade egg by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
Jade is the only stone that is recommended for prolonged wear during the day and throughout the night, because the energy of the other crystals is more intense, they are intended to be used for one or two hours at a time, ideally during meditative activities.
Discrete and private exterior packaging
Plastic free packaging. If we need to use bubble-wrap for any packaging it is recycled from local businesses or our suppliers.
All prices in AUD.
Important – Do not practice with a Yoni Egg if you are pregnant or right after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start.