Love Stone Yoni Egg Abundance Trio
60 day risk free trial for new customers
This Trio comes with three different sizes in three different crystals*. We recommend start with the medium yoni egg to assess your pelvic floor strength. Conversely if you have given birth, start with the larger size egg, or if you have never had sex or carry pelvic floor tension, start with the smaller size egg.
*The crystals chosen may vary in sizes from what you see in the product description photo due to differing stock levels. If you have a specific preference of what crystal comes in what size, please email the team at email@example.com.
Yoni eggs are used for pelvic floor training. If you have mild incontinence issues, you can practice with a yoni egg daily to strengthen and tone your pelvic floor.
A large (45x30mm) Love Stone
A medium (40x25mm) Love Stone
A small (30x20mm) Love Stone
- Your three Love Stones will be a mix of Rose Quartz, nephrite jade and Indian Jade.
All eggs are drilled, with black hemp string.
Packed in a keepsake box to store the eggs and a velvet pouch.
All prices in AUD$
About Indian Jade Crystal
Indian Jade is a healing stone also renowned for bringing about vitality, opportunity and good luck. It releases negative energy, disappointments and old patterns or habits. Choose this store to make room for new energies that empower you.
About Rose Quartz
Rose quartz is the stone of unconditional love, infinite peace, compassion and forgiveness. It is the most important crystal for the heart and heart chakra and teaches us the true essence of love. It purifies and opens the heart at all levels, and brings deep inner healing and self-love. It is calming, reassuring, and excellent for the use in trauma or crisis, especially when used inside the Yoni (sacred space). It is effective in drawing love and relationships towards you that it often needs, and in existing relationships, it will restore trust and harmony, and encourage unconditional love.
Rose Quartz gently:
Repels negative energy
Brings about positive energy into your life
Teaches you how to love yourself, as you cannot accept love from others nor love them unless you love yourself!
Encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance
Invokes self-trust and self-worth
Healing for circulation, skin issues (complexion, burns or blistering), lungs, chest or heart problems, kidneys, adrenal and vertigo issues
About Nephrite Jade
Nephrite Jade is the best material for a yoni egg intended for regular wear and practice, it is also the suggested stone of choice for beginners for a number of reasons:
- Physically, jade is a very hard and nonporous stone that will last a lifetime with proper care. It is smooth, easy to clean and very hard to break or crack. It also has a high thermal conductivity, therefore your body will not need to use as much energy to keep “heating” the yoni egg.
- Nephrite Jade is the kindest grounding stone in the universe, said to protect and encourage peaceful energy in the heart and throughout the body.
- Nephrite Jade was the stone of choice in Ancient China - the origins of the Yoni egg.
- Many use Nephrite Jade as a protective stone that transmutes negative energies into positive. Nephrite Jade can instill a sense of calm and well-being, and can help to increase one’s enjoyment of life. Nephrite Jade promotes confidence and calms the nervous system.
Disclaimer: We recommend not using our products for diagnosing or treating any health problems. Always consult your healthcare professional if you have a serious medical condition.
Caring for your yoni egg
- Wash with a gentle soap after each use, including the string. Leave it to dry thoroughly before reusing.
With regular practice, it becomes important to energetically clean your jade egg by putting it in a bowl of sea salt.
Jade is the only stone that is recommended for prolonged wear during the day and throughout the night, because the energy of the other crystals is more intense, they are intended to be used for one or two hours at a time, ideally during meditative activities.
Using your yoni egg
When you feel ready, insert your Yoni Egg into your vagina large end first (string side down).
Isolate and contract the anterior muscles of the vagina, which will keep your Yoni Egg in.
Gently squeeze your Yoni Egg in the middle section of the vaginal canal until you feel you have a grip on it. Practice moving your egg up and down the length of the canal and keep your egg from popping out until you’re ready.
When out of breath, exhale and relax PC (pubococcygeus) muscle completely while keeping egg in.
On inhale, repeat step 5.
- Repeat 10 times, at least 2-3 times per week.
When finished, relax and push your egg out.
You can also try sleeping with your egg in, it will gently exercise the walls of your vulva whilst you sleep.
Discrete and private exterior packaging
Plastic free packaging. If we need to use bubble-wrap for any packaging it is recycled from local businesses or our suppliers.
All prices in AUD.
Important – Do not practice with a Yoni Egg if you are pregnant or right after childbirth. A Yoni egg can be a wonderful practice to start postpartum, just make sure to consult your doula, midwife or doctor before you start.
The egg will also likely come out when you go to the toilet so remember to remove first, so you don't lose it!
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $8.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-10 business days generally, within Australia.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $29 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $29 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $14.90.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return something.