EcoTech 4 Layer Technology
Eco Period Australia underwear is as beautiful and comfortable as your favourite undergarment, but it can do much more: it has an integrated membrane system in the crotch that pulls the fluid away from you, soaks it up and prevents it from leaking. We are pleased to introduce the EcoTech 4 Layer Technology system to you :
- The body-hugging layer is made of super-soft fabrics, which are characterised by their ability to quickly wick moisture away from the body. So you feel dry in no time at all.
- The middle layer is made up of specialized organic cotton or polyester fibres that absorb moisture away like a sponge.
- The outermost layer is a liquid-impermeable membrane that will not leak fluid, to protect you from leaking and unpleasant stains. In addition, this layer - like all other layers - is breathable and ensures that you do not sweat and prevents odours.
- The final layer is your base underwear, which holds it all together.
Know Your Flow
EcoTech regular - moderate to heavy flow - suitable for moderate to heavy flows and discharge (15-25ml/ 3-4 tampons). With protection all the way to the back and either half way (above the pubic bone) or to the front waist seam.
- EcoTech Super - all of our heavy flow styles are suitable for overnights, as they all have full gusset lining from the back waist seam through to the front. Our Super briefs (the Super boyleg and the Super bikini) however, have been tested to hold up to 60ml of fluid.
Caring for your UnderwearTreat them with respect and love and they will be good to you! With some simple TLC, your garments will have a long and happy life. We recommend cold machine washing them with gentle, natural detergents in a garment bag on the delicate cycle. We also recommend never using fabric softeners or harsh detergents because these clog the arteries of the fabric, so to speak, and prevent proper wicking and drying. While you can pop them in the dryer on a low setting, line drying is the kinder thing to do. So be kind, line dry.
Be cleansed with harsh detergents (these abrade and break down clothes which shortens their effectiveness and lifespan)
Be cleansed with fabric softeners (it's like fabric cholesterol and blocks the pathways in the fabric through which the liquid travels)
Be bleached (bleach kills everything, need we say more)
Be dry cleaned (putting the products into such a harsh environment with or without the added chemicals is bad)
Be washed in very hot water (heat breaks down the fibres and natural compounds that make these products so effective.