Invisi Seamless G-String
60 day risk free trial for new customers
Like this style? Add it to your Mix and Match Cycle Saver Bundle and Save!
The Invisi Seamless G-string is undetectable under your fitted clothing, leaving no trace of panty line as the seams are bonded and flat lying so as not to dig in.
Why Wear a Period G-string? Won’t it leak?
If you’re comfortable wearing a G-string normally, then you’ll enjoy the lightweight feeling of period thongs, which are good for those days when you’re expecting your period to come or for the last days of your cycle, if you experience spotting, or light discharge.
It can also be worn as a backup to tampons or a menstrual cup.
The fabrics used in Eco Period Australia's products have undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification.
This means our period undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
- Seamless design so as not to dig in.
- Breathable organic cotton gusset.
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 15ml, (that's 3 tampons) Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- All materials tested according to OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & odour proof with maximum breathability.
- Black lining to disguise your period.
- No backup required on light days- no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get 6 to 12 hours on light flow days. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours, for hygiene reasons.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water, with a natural detergent until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold water. Wash with other dark colours. Hang dry.
- Try them on over your regular clean underwear before use to check the fit. Then give them a wash before wearing. Washing first primes them and improves the absorption performance.
- Fits True to size - sizes 8 through to size 18 for this style. Contact us if you require a smaller or larger size.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
To determine your size, measure around your hips, so over your hip bones. We do not include a waist measurement, as it generally is not required for underwear size determination.
If in doubt, choose your regular size in a popular brand of regular underwear.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $6.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-5 business days generally, within Australia. Some delays can be expected at times due to covid related impacts.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $24.90 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $24.90 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $17.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to return something.