Orgaknix Super Bikini - Super / Maxi Absorbency
The Orgaknix Super Bikini comprises EcoTech 4 Layer technology that offers full gusset protection for heavy flows/ leaks and overnights (40-60 ml or 8-12 tampons!), from front to back waist seams. Made of GOTS certified organic cotton base and against the skin, the purest fabric option for underwear.
With EcoTech 4 layer technology, to keep you dry and leak free all day* or all night long for heavy flows from 40 to 60 ml. The new improved extensive gusset protects you all the way from the front waist seam to the back waist seam. This keeps you protected whether you are a tummy sleeper, back sleeper or even on your side.
Eco Period Australia's Orgaknix series has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification. Which means our undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible, containing no PFAS /PFOAs.
Note: *tested to absorb up to 60 ml throughout the extended gusset, day time wear without distribution through the gusset will reduce the capacity. ** Not suitable for full bladder release/ heavy incontinence.
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 60 ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton & all materials tested according to OEKO-TEX guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & odour proof with maximum breathability.
- Full gusset protection - from the front to the back waist seam.
- Standard bikini leg line, and mid waistline.
- Black lining to disguise your period.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. Everyone is different. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.
- Try them on over your regular clean underwear before use to check the fit. Then give them a wash before wearing. Washing first primes them and improves the absorption performance.
- Fits True to size - sizes 6 through to size 24.