Ultimate Cycle Saver Bundle - Mixed Styles
6 Pairs of Period Proof underwear + Free Gift
What you get:
Eco Period Australia's Orgaknix series has undergone extensive testing and certification in accordance with OEKO-TEX guidelines and GOTS credentials for safety in materials and organic certification. Which means our undies are safe, environmentally friendly and socially responsible.
Quick Delivery and Free Postage! - Orders dispatched daily (excluding weekends), postage via Australia post or local courier from warehouse in Queensland, Australia.
Save 10% with code PFJULY - ($21.73 per pair) - applied automatically at checkout.
GO ZERO WASTE FOR PLASTIC FREE JULY
Orgaknix Bikini - for mod-heavy flows, will absorb 20-25 ml, with a full gusset from the back waist seam to above the pubic bone. Soft organic cotton base underwear with an absorbent and leakproof gusset comprised of EcoTech 4 Layer Technology. Sizes 6-18 and youth 10-16.
Orgaknix Super Blush Bikini - Heavy-Overnight absorbency - blush pink - great for under lighter clothing and a nice change from black. Full lining from back waist seam to above midway at the front. Black lining on the inside to disguise your period. Heavy to overnight absorbency 40-60ml with EcoTech Super 4 Layer Technology. Comfort cut with good butt coverage and slightly higher rise with wide waist band.
Luxe Lace Briefs - for heavy flows, tummy sleepers and overnights, with full protective gusset from the front to the back waist seams. Made of nylon outer fabric, flexible and comfortable soft lace waist band, with 4 layer protection to absorb 20-30 ml of fluid or 4 tampons. Suitable for mod-heavy days, overnights, with invisible gusset seams for active wear and whenever you need protection and backup; Sizes - women's 10-22.
Feel free to request specific styles in your bundle (subject to availability).
- EcoTech 4 Layer Technology - Rapid Absorption up to 25ml, Leakproof, StayDry against the skin.
- GOTS certified Organic Cotton & all materials tested according to OEKO-TEX guidelines - No PFAS or nasty chemicals against the skin.
- 100% Vegan - no wool or animal products.
- Stain proof & Odour proof - Breathable and natural fabrics.
- Full gusset protection - right to the back waist seam.
- Standard bikini leg line, and low to mid waistline.
- Black lining to disguise your period.
- Invisible gusset seams - no one will know you're wearing period undies.
- No backup required - no need for a menstrual cup, tampons or other backups, however, some women with very heavy flow do wear a cup for extended wear. Test them out at home first and see how long you will get out of them, but generally, you will get at least 6 hours and up to 12 hours. Everyone is different. We do not recommend wearing them for longer than 12 hours.
- Easy to wash - just rinse them in cold water until the water runs clear, then dry pail or soak in cold water until ready to wash. Wash by hand or in a wash bag in the machine - in cold or warm (30 degrees) water. Wash with similar colours. Hang dry.
- Try them on over your regular clean underwear before use to check the fit. Then give them a wash before wearing. Washing first primes them and improves the absorption performance.
- Fits True to size - select your usual underwear size.