Eco Pad & Liner Pack (5 pads, wet bag)
60 day risk free trial for new customers
5 bamboo charcoal EcoPads (2 Medium and 3 Small) and a Bonus wet bag for storing your EcoPads.
For light to moderate flows and light bladder leaks.
Save 35% buying your pads in a bundle.
For light leaks or flows and for added backup to your cup. The bamboo EcoPad liners absorb approx. 20 -30ml and the medium EcoPads absorb 60-90ml.
Made of natural bamboo charcoal for 'Dry Touch' moisture wicking performance against the skin, single absorbency layer and PUL leakproof layer that sits against your underwear, fastened by snaps to keep it in place. The entire upper layer is bamboo charcoal to ensure absorbency along the wings of the pads and capture and prevent side leakages.
Our pads are easily washable (just rinse in cold water, then pop in your regular wash), reusable and a great alternative to single use disposable sanitary products.
Soft and comfortable against the skin, with charcoal bamboo "Dry Touch" topper against the skin for maximum moisture wicking comfort.
- Made of a charcoal bamboo fleece topper and 1-2 layers of cotton terry and a waterproof coated leakproof lining, providing absorbency of 30-90ml.
- Made with wings that fold around your underwear and snap underneath to stay in place.
Medium/ Regular EcoPad:
Size: 18 cm wide x 25 cm long
Topper: Charcoal bamboo topper (75% bamboo charcoal, 25% polyester)
Inner: Cotton terry inner (100% cotton)
Outer: PUL/ Cotton
Small/ Liner EcoPad:
Size: 18 cm wide x 20 cm long
Topper: Bamboo charcoal topper (75% charcoal bamboo, 25% polyester)
Inner: Cotton terry inner (100% cotton)
Washable and reusable. Simply rinse with cold water and then pop in the washing machine using a natural detergent for best results. Please avoid using fabric softeners and do not tumble dry. Wash before first use.
Wash before first use. Rinse well and wash with a natural detergent in cold water. Please change your pad when no longer feeling dry or every 3-4 hours, at your discretion. If you experience discomfort, cease use and seek medical advice if required.
Do I wear these with a tampon, cup or pad?
Eco briefs are a complete replacement for other leak management products. There is no need to use anything else in conjunction with them, even on your heaviest days, with our heavy and super absorbency briefs holding up to 60 ml. If you do like to wear a menstrual eco cup, you can choose light or moderate absorbency underwear, to wear as a backup for when your cup overflows. Refer to our Know Your Flow page, for more guidance.
Eco pads are also a complete replacement for other period and lbl products, with 4 layer Eco-tech designed to provide absorbency up to 100 ml.
What size is right for me?
We recommend taking your normal underwear size.
Do I need to wash them before wear?
Yes, we recommend washing your period underwear and eco pads before the first time you wear them to help prime the 4 layer eco technology.
What does it feel like wearing them?
Our eco briefs feel just like regular underwear! The absorbent gusset was designed to be comfy and discreet, never bulky or heavy. Just choose your favourite style of underwear and you are good to go!
Eco Pads are soft and comfortable and clip into your regular underwear to keep them in place. They use ‘dry touch’ technology to keep you feeling dry, even with heavy flows. Please monitor and if you start to feel ‘wetness’, please change your eco briefs or eco pads.
- Free standard shipping on orders over $100
- $8.90 shipping on orders under $100
- Choose express post if you are in a hurry, otherwise, orders are delivered between 2-10 business days generally, within Australia.
- $11.90 flat rate for express post.
- Same business day dispatch on orders placed before 10am (except weekends and public holidays).
- Pre-order items will be shipped in 1-2 weeks or in accordance with product page.
- Tracking details will be sent by email once shipped for trackable items.
- We use Australia Post letter for small orders and Parcel post and Sendle.
- International Shipping - Orders over $200 will be shipped free for most countries. Some are charged at $29 flat rate. Major countries (USA, EUR CAN) are charged $29 AUD for postage for orders under $200. New Zealand rate is $14.90.
- Any and all customs charges are the responsibility of the customer, including the cost to return it to Eco Period Australia when refused by the recipient at time of delivery.
- We offer a 40 day return window on unworn garments. 60 day risk free trial applies to a single pair of underwear, not to a bundle, subject to conditions set out in our Returns policy.
- No refunds on yoni eggs or kegel balls. Where wrapper is opened, we cannot accept returns on menstrual cups, due to hygiene reasons.
- Items marked as clearance or final sale cannot be returned for a refund. An exchange may be possible, at your cost for postage of exchange items.
- Underwear/swimwear returned must have been tried on over the top of clean underwear; and not worn or washed; if this is not followed, we cannot not provide a refund/credit/exchange.
- A credit, refund or exchange is provided upon receipt of your returned garment/s.
- Processing timeframes may vary; please allow up to ten business days.
- We suggest sending your return/s with tracking so that you know when your parcel has arrived to us.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to return something.